You need to enable third-party cookies in your browser in order for our casino to work properly.
Safari and Firefox may have blocked ‘third-party cookies’. Cookies are small snippets of information that, like most websites, 777.com uses to give you the best experience in our casino.
We have included instructions below on how to enable third-party cookies for Safari and Firefox.
Apple OS: Safari 5.1 and higher
- Open your Safari browser and in the top left hand corner of your screen, click on Safari and select Preferences
- Click the Privacy option
- Under Cookies and website data, Tick Allow from websites I visit
- Close the window and reopen the casino
Windows: Firefox 35 and higher
- At the top right of the Firefox window, click the menu button and select Options
- Click the Privacy tab > in the History section select Firefox will: “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down box
- Tick Accept cookies from sites
- Select Accept third-party cookies: Always from the drop-down box
- Select Keep until: they expire from the drop-down box